Tuesday 13 November 2012

Why it pays to be busy, busy, busy...


This story below, outlines the reasons to be busy, busy, busy.



"Dear Mum and Dad,

I know you worry very much about my career in the movies. I want you to know I have branched out. For example, I have become a poster model. 

Better than that: I collect royalty checks for being a stencil for t-shirts and mugs. See the picture on the left--that's me.

It's much better than the stint I had in the museum, dressed as a warrior. I don't think you ever saw a picture of me in warrior costume (below). 



See what I mean? 
These earrings never suited me. 


Here are some other stencils. Let me know which colour is your favourite.




Personally, I think green is mine. 

In short, being busy, busy, busy has improved my CV. I want employers to think I am doing other things rather than sitting at home with the telly.

Maintaining a strong work ethic, you know? That's what it's about...adding a few strings to your bow.

And it pays the rent, too.


Your ever-loving son, 

Dennis xxx..."


2 comments:

  1. Ha! You are a strange fruit.

    I want to see the Stormtrooper on his scooter.

    Bod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I suppose I am a strange fruit. Haha. Aim to please.

    A Stormtrooper on his scooter is coming...patience, my dear Bod. ;)

    Tim

    ReplyDelete